Buy Alphalan 5mg online
alphalan 5mg is used to treat patients who have cancer. alphalan 5mg has been known to increase the risk of developing other cancers. alphalan 5mg may cause a severe decrease in your blood cell counts, which could lead to you developing anemia or bleeding problems, and lower the ability of your immune system to combat any infections. alphalan 5mg increases your chances of developing a serious infection, or of worsening a previously existing one.
Alphalan 5mg works could affect fertility in both men and women, and make alphalan 5mg harder for them to have a child after treatment. alphalan 5mg medicine is to be taken by mouth, administered once in a day. melphalan 50 mg price prescribed by your doctor is on the basis of your medical condition and your response to treatment.
Alphalan Tablet side effects
- easy bruising or bleeding
- body aches
- flu symptoms
- stomach pain
- low fever
- loss of appetite
- dark urine
- clay-colored stools
- missed menstrual periods
- unusual lumps or masses
- red skin rash
- rapid pulse
- weight loss
How Does Alphalan (Melphalan) Tablet Work ?
melphalan 50 belongs to the group of medicines called alkylating agents. alphalan 5mg works by stopping or slowing the growth of cancer cells in your body. alphalan 5mg reduces the number of cancer cells or unwanted blood cells. alphalan 5mg (Melphalan) is used to treat multiple myeloma (a type of cancer of the bone marrow). alphalan 5mg is also indicated to treat a certain type of ovarian cancer (cancer that begins in the female reproductive organs where eggs are formed).
Expert advice for Alphalan Tablet
- alphalan 5mg to be taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight. Use sunscreen lotion and protective clothing.
- alphalan 5mg may increase the risk that you will develop other cancers.
- alphalan 5mg is not take live vaccines if you are an immunocompromised patient.
- alkeran melphalan 50 mg is not recommended in children.
- alphalan 5mg use with melphalan extreme caution if your bone marrow reserve have been compromised by prior irradiation or chemotherapy, or alphalan 5mg marrow function is recovering from previous cytotoxic therapy.
- Patients must properly store the drug to retain alphalan 5mg quality and efficacy.
- Store alphalan 5mg at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Keep alphalan 5mg tablets in the original bottle with the label attached and the child-resistant cap secured.
- alphalan 5mg will make alphalan 5mg less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
- alphalan 5mg is not use alphalan 5mg if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
- Store alphalan 5mg in a cool and dry place.