Duovir N Tablets
Buy Duovir N Tablets online
lamivudine nevirapine and zidovudine Duovir N Tablet is a nucleoside analogue. It is used in combination with other medications to treat HIV infection. It functions by interfering with the growth of the HIV infection. On using this medication you may experience side effects such as nausea, joint pain, difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, cough, dizziness, swelling of the mouth, headache, reduced appetite, weakness, vomiting, darkening of the urine, numbness, mental/ mood disorders, ear pain, itchiness, sore throat and chest pain. If your reactions persist or worsen over time seek the help of your health care provider right away.
How To Take Duovir N Tablets?
lamivudine nevirapine and zidovudine tablets ip price You should take your Duovir-N tablets, 1 tablet twice daily, with a glass of water, with or without food. Since each tablet of Duovir-N contains half of the commonly prescribed daily doses of each of the 3 constituent drug, zidovudine, lamivudine and nevirapine, you should not need to change the dose of Duovir-N. You should continue to take your Duovir-N for as long as recommended by your doctor, and you will be monitored carefully to ensure that you do not develop any serious side effects, in which case your doctor will probably recommend that you stop taking your Duovir-N tablets.
Side Effects of Duovir N
thuoc lamivudine nevirapine and zidovudine tablets In addition to its intended effect, Duovir N Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Joint pain
- Vision changes
- Skin rashes, hives and itching
- Heat intolerance
- Thyroid gland enlargement or goiter
- Increased bruising or bleeding
- Signs of pancreatitis
Warning of Duovir N Tablets
- lamivudine nevirapine and zidovudine combination This drug will not keep you from spreading HIV to others so, take the necessary precautions
- The serious effects of this drug mostly occur in women and obese people
- Tell the doctor immediately if the liver problems worsens
- Keep regular contact with your doctor in case of emergency
- Patients should never miss the dose as it’s a part of combination therapy
Uses of Duovir N
- lamivudine nevirapine e zidovudine Lamivudine 150mg indicated as part of antiretroviral combination therapy for the treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infected adults and children and also used in the treatment of Hepatitis B virus infection.
- Zidovudine 300mg is used in combination with other antiretroviral (ART) medicines for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) infection. Zidovudine is also indicated for use in HIV-positive pregnant (over 14 weeks) women for prevention of maternal-fetal HIV transmission (passing of infection), and for primary preventive treatment of HIV infection in new-born infants.
- Nevarapine 200mg is used to treat and control Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) infection for adults, adolescents, and children of any age. It must be used along with other HIV medicines.