Idrofos 3mg Injection
Buy Idrofos 3mg Injection online
Idrofos 3mg Injection is used for the treatment of post-menopausal osteoporosis, hypercalcaemia, skeletal muscle defects and bone metastasis in patients with breast cancer. Idrofos 3mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does Idrofos 3mg Injection work?
ibandronic acid interactions belongs to the class of drugs called bone mineralisation agents. The drug acts by inhibiting the action of osteoclast, which helps in breakdown of bone by bone cells. Thus, it helps in increasing the bone strength. It also helps by reducing the risk of hip fractures.
How to use Idrofos 3mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use Idrofos 3mg Injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- ibandronic acid injection is available as an injection and tablet. Idrofos 3mg Injection injection should be administered under medical supervision.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Abdominal discomfort
- Severe abdominal pain
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with Idrofos 3mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with Idrofos 3mg Injection include the following:
- Mycophenolic Acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of Idrofos 3mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of Idrofos 3mg Injection :
- Abdominal pain
- Bone pain
- Increased nitrogen and blood urea levels
- Loss of appetite
- Osteonecrosis of jaw bone
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using idrofos 3mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ibandronic acid 150mg tab or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of Idrofos 3mg Injection.
- Be cautious while taking Idrofos 3mg Injection tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- ibandronic acid dosage is not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid the medicine if you can’t stay in an upright position or stand for at least one hour.
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.