Buy Tadarise 10mg online
tadarise 10mg is a prescription medicine taken by mouth for Tadarise 10mg treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. ED is a condition where Tadarise 10mg penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. Cialis may help a man with ED get and keep an erection when he is sexually excited. Clinical studies show that Cialis works faster, lasts up to 36 hours and has less side effects than Viagra.
Tadarise 10mg is used for:
Treating erectile dysfunction (ED). Cialis is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. Tadarise 10mg work by helping to increase blood flow into Tadarise 10mg penis during sexual stimulation. Tadarise 10mg helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Do not use Tadarise 10mg if:
• Tadarise 10mg are allergic to any ingredient in Cialis
• Tadarise 10mg have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
• Tadarise 10mg have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, severe heart failure, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
• Tadarise 10mg have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or a stroke within the past 6 months
• Tadarise 10mg are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment) or nitroprusside
• Tadarise 10mg have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
• Tadarise 10mg use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate) Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Tadarise 10mg:
Some medical conditions may interact with Cialis . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• Tadarise 10mg are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• Tadarise 10mg have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• Tadarise 10mg have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
• Tadarise 10mg have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration).
• Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
• Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Cialis ‘s side effects
Tadarise 10mg may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if tadalafil tadarise 10 mg may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Tadarise 10mg:
tadarise 10 mg sunrise as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• An extra patient leaflet is available with Cialis. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about Tadarise 10mg information.
• Take Cialis by mouth with or without food.
• Cialis may be taken up to 36 hours before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor.
• Do not take Cialis more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
• Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Cialis.
Important safety information:
• Cialis may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. Tadarise 10mg effects may be worse if you take buy Tadarise 10mg with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cialis with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
• Cialis may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in Tadarise 10mg arer morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
• Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Cialis . Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
• Cialis may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision) contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
• Do not use other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction while you are taking Cialis.
• Cialis does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
• Cialis will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
• Use Cialis with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
• Cialis is not recommended for use in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
Possible side effects of Tadarise 10mg:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, Tadarise 10mg side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most commn side effects persist or become bothersome:
• Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden hearing loss. Tadarise 10mg online is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Tadarise 10mg:
Store Cialis at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cialis out of the reach of children and away from pets.