Uses of Super Avana Tablets
super avanafil helps to get an erection and to maintain it for a longer period of time. Super Avana by Sunrise Remedies is a combination drug containing Generic Stendra (Avanafil 100mg) and Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine 60mg). Generic Stendra is the latest medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction similar to other well known phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors). Generic Priligy is a well known medication to treat premature ejaculation.
super avana review HCl 60 mg acts by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, leading to increased serotonin’s action at presynaptic receptors and postsynaptic receptors. Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by modulating the activity of lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGi) neurons. This causes an increase in pudendal motoneuron reflex discharge (PMRD) latency and it is through this mechanisme of regulating the central nervous system activity that the sense of control increases and premature ejaculation is significantly reduced.
Super Avana Dosage
super avana dosage adult dosage of Super Avana is one tablet about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) can be taken with or without food.
The drug reaches at its maximum activity in approximately 30 minutes. The results and performance of Super Avana varies as per individual being treated. The maximum daily dose of Super Avana is one tablet (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg).
How to Use Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets)
Take Super Avana 160mg Remedies exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Do not change your dose without talking to your healthcare provider.
The usual dosage is 1 tablet 30 min before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole to avoid a bitter taste with at least one full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than one tablet every 24 hours. At least 24 hours must pass before your next dose.
super avana tablets has a high success rate and will work in more than 80% of all men with ED related problems. The effect may vary from person to person depending on how fast the tablet is broken down and absorbed by the bodies enymes.
Super Avana Contraindications
Super Avana tablets are contraindicated in patientas with a hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or Avanafil or any inactive ingredient present in Super Avana tablets. Super Avana are also contraindicated in the following cases:
- Super Avana is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or to any of the inactive ingredients.
- Super Avana is also is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Combining alcohol with Super Avana may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, therefore increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients should be advised to avoid alcohol intake when taking Super Avana tablets
- Super Avana should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be immediately discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders. As SSRIs have the potential to lower the seizure threshold, Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) should be discontinued in any person who develops seizures and avoided in persons with unstable epilepsy.
- Administration of Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
Super Avana Side effects
Super Avana side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients being treated include headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea, insomnia, fatigue, flushing, nasal congestion, nasopharyngitis, and back pain.
Common side effects (affects less than 1 in 10 people):
- feeling sick
- feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless
- feeling numb or having “pins and needles”
- difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- sweating more than normal or flushing
- diarrhoea, constipation or having wind
- stomach pain, bloating or being sick
- problems sleeping or strange dreams
- feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- a rise in blood pressure
- difficulty concentrating
- shaking or trembling
- lower interest in sex
- ringing in the ears