Buy Aciloc 300mg online
aciloc 300mg is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestine. It also treats diseases in which the stomach produces too much acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Aciloc 300mg is also used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus, causing heartburn.
How Aciloc 300mg works?
aciloc 300mg tab belongs to a group of medicines that reduce the amount of acid produced by the cells in the lining of the stomach. Aciloc 300mg are called ‘histamine H2-receptor antagonists’, but are commonly also called H2 blockers.
Aciloc 300mg is helpful in the treatment of conditions caused by too much acid being produced in the stomach. Aciloc 300mg conditions include stomach ulcers (gastric ulcers), ulcers of the upper part of the intestine (duodenal ulcers), acid reflux or heartburn (reflux oesophagitis), and indigestion. Aciloc 300mg is also prescribed to treat ulceration of the stomach which has been caused by non-st***idal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
thuoc aciloc 300mg is produced naturally in your stomach to help you digest food. Excessive amounts of acid can irritate the lining of your stomach, causing inflammation, ulcers and other conditions. Aciloc 300mg works by reducing the amount of acid produced by your stomach. Aciloc 300mg helps to relieve symptoms and assist the healing process where damage has already occurred.
Side Effects of Ranitidine
Many people do not show any side effects due to Aciloc 300mg (Zantac, Aciloc) usage but that may not be the case with you. Some common and less severe side effects of Aciloc 300mg acid reducing medication are headache, dizziness, and diarrhoea. aciloc 300 mg uses any of these side effects persist for a long time and deteriorate, notify your doctor right away and stop using this medication.
Stop using Aciloc 300mg immediately and seek urgent medical attention if you get any of these serious allergic reactions or side effects: rash, itching, swelling on face, lips, tongue, hives, breathing trouble, kidney problems (leading to back pain, fever, painful and bloody urination), severe stomach pain, or slow or irregular heartbeat.
Aciloc 300mg are not the only side effects of Aciloc 300mg. There may be others. Contact your doctor right away if you experience any serious side effects or if your condition worsens after taking Aciloc 300mg.
Before taking ranitidine
To make sure that this is the right treatment for you, before you start taking ranitidine it is important that you speak with a doctor or pharmacist:
- Aciloc 300mg you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Aciloc 300mg you have any of the following symptoms: difficulty swallowing, loss of blood, weight loss, or if you are being sick.
- Aciloc 300mg you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
- Aciloc 300mg you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- Aciloc 300mg you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
How to take ranitidine?
- aciloc rd 300 mg you start this treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about Aciloc 300mg and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
- Take Aciloc 300mg exactly as your doctor tells you to, or as directed on the label if you have bought it. There are three different strengths of tablet available – 75 mg, 150 mg and 300 mg. Only the lower strength of tablet can be purchased. Aciloc 300mg is taken once or twice a day.
- You can take Aciloc 300mg either before or after meals. If you have been prescribed Aciloc 300mg effervescent tablets, you should take the tablet dissolved or mixed into water.
- Aciloc 300mg you forget to take a dose at your usual time, you can take it when you remember. However, if it is nearly time to take your next dose when you remember, leave out the missed dose and take your next dose when it is due. Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.
What if I miss a dose?
Aciloc 300mg you miss a dose of Aciloc 300mg (Zantac, Aciloc), take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
Aciloc 300mg case of an overdose of Ranitidine, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immdiately. Overdose may lead to light headedness, lack of coordination, or fainting. Ranitidine dosage will be fixed by your doctor after examining you properly. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Stick to your doctor’s prescription strictly.
Interaction with other drugs
Certain medications can interact with Aciloc 300mg (Zantac, Aciloc), especially triazolam, NSAIDs, lidocaine, propranolol, procainamide, warfarin, phenytoin, theophylline, glipizide, atazanavir, gefitinib, or ketoconozole. The drugs mentioned thus are not all the possible drugs which can interact with Aciloc 300mg. Aciloc 300mg may be others as well. Share the list of all type of medications and related products which you are using with your doctor and never start a new medication without his or her advice.