Buy Xtane 25mg online
Xtane 25mg Tablet is used in the treatment of early stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women and in women who have already been treated with tamoxifen for 2 to 3 years without much clinical response. Patients with vitamin D deficiency are advised to take vitamin D supplements during treatment with this medicine.
What is Xtane 25mgTablet used for?
Xtane 25mg Tablet is used to treat early and advanced breast cancer in the postmenopausal women who have been already treated with a cancer medication 2 to 3 years. Xtane 25mg Tablet is also used to help prevent the recurrence of breast cancer. Xtane 25mg Tablet is indicated for the treatment of hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer and not used to treat the breast cancer that is not hormone sensitive. Xtane 25mg tablet is not recommended for use in children. A natural hormone in the body called estrogen can fuel the growth of certain breast cancer. Xtane 25mg Tablet works by reducing the amount of estrogen produced in your body, which slows or stops the cancer cell growth. Xtane 25mg Tablet belongs to a class of medications known as aromatase inhibitors. Xtane 25mg Tablet may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Xtane 25mg Dosage
The recommended dosage of Xtane 25mg mrp orally once a day, after meals. Generic Exemestane tablets should be taken by mouth after a meal at approximately the same time each day. Your doctor will let you know how to take Xtane and for how long. After a single dose of 25 mg given after a meal, average peak plasma levels of 18 ng/mL are achieved within 2 hours post-dosing. Food was observed to enhance absorption.
Warnings and Precautions
Please inform your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. The other warnings and precautions are:
- Before starting treatment with Aromex, your doctor may want to take blood samples to confirm you have reached the menopause.
- Routine checking of your vitamin D level will also be made before treatment, as your level could be very low in the early stages of breast cancer. You will be given vitamin D supplement if your levels are below normal.
- Before taking Aromex, inform your doctor if you have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history or are suffering from any condition which affects the strength of your bones. Your doctor may want to measure your bone density before and during the treatment of Generic Exemestane. This is because medicines of this class lower the levels of female hormones and this may lead to a loss of the mineral content of bones, which might decrease their strength.
Xtane 25mg online general, Xtane (Generic Exemestane tablets) is well tolerated and the following side effects observed in patients treated with Generic Exemestane are mainly mild or moderate in nature.
Hypersensitivity, inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) and inflammation of the bile ducts of the liver which cause yellowing of the skin (cholestatic hepatitis) can occur in certain patients. Symptoms include feeling generally unwell, nausea, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), itching, right sided abdominal pain and loss of appetite. Contact your doctor immediately to seek urgent medical advice if you think you have any of these symptoms. The very common side effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people) are:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Hot flushes
- Feeling sick
- Increased sweating
- Muscle and joint pain (including osteoarthritis, back pain, arthritis and joint stiffness)
- A reduction in the number of white blood cells
- Abdominal pain
- Elevated level of liver enzymes
- Elevated level of a hemoglobin breakdown in the blood
- Elevated level of a blood enzyme in the blood due to liver damage
Use Xtane 25mg tab only for the conditions specified by the doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts than prescribed or share this medicine with others. Report to the doctor all your medical conditions and current medicines including herbs and supplements before starting treatment with this medicine. Report any undesired effects or lack of improvement to the doctor on priority. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.