Buy Zoldria 4mg Online
zoldria 4mg injection is used to treat or prevent of osteoporosis in the postmenopausal women. Use of zoldria 4mg for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis in men and women who are on corticosteroid therapy. zoldria 4mg medicine can also be used to bring down high levels of calcium in the blood that may be caused by some cancers. zoldria 4mg is also used to treat Paget’s disease. zoldria 4mg in cancer therapy, this medicine can be used to prevent or treat bone damage caused by cancer cells.
Uses of Zoldria Injection
- Redness or swelling of eyes
- Abdominal and stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
How Zoldria Injection works
If you miss an appointment for a dose of zoldria 4 mg Injection, contact your doctor immediately and schedule zoldria 4mg dose as soon as possible. Since zoldria 4mg medicine is administered in the clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very less.
- Pregnancy- zoldria 4mg medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding- zoldria 4mg price is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking zoldria 4mg medicine.
zoldria 4mg is given by injection into a vein, usually over at least 15 minutes or as directed by your doctor. zoldria 4mg can lower the level of calcium in the blood. zoldria 4mg are usually temporary and should go away after a few days. zoldria 4mg may cause a rare condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- Use in pediatrics- zoldria 4mg medicine is not recommended for use in children or adolescents.
- Severe bone, joint and/or muscle pain zoldria 4mg online may cause severe bone, joint, and/or muscle pain. Report any such symptoms to the doctor on priority. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue therapy based on your clinical condition.
- Flu-like symptoms- zoldria 4mg medicine may cause flu-like symptoms after the dose administration. Consult the doctor if the symptoms do not resolve within 14 days.
- Thigh bone fracture – Treatment with zoldria 4mg Injection may increase the risk of thigh bone fracture. Care should be taken to avoid any falls or other trauma to reduce zoldria 4mg risk.